Translate

donderdag 2 oktober 2014

Photo's

Today the photo of my knitted blanket. I have to make another 3 blocks to finish row 4, and the original pattern contains 5 rows. Maybe I make it double, I'm not sure at the moment. Knitting is not my favorite, but I like the pattern very much so I had to make it.
 Hier de foto van mijn breideken. Nog 3 blokken, en rij 4 is ook weer vol. Het oorspronkelijke patroon heeft 5 rijen van 7 blokken, maar misschien maak ik er wel 10 rijen van 7 van. Breien is wel niet mijn favoriete bezigheid, maar het resultaat telt, en ik vind hem mooi worden!
I also made this little pincussion, in 2 colors blue and orange. It is my first finish in our new home!! The colors remind me of the passion of my parents who passed away. They were collectors of antique China porcelain, and they also collected Imari, which has the same colors.I think that is why I find it so attractive.
Dan het kleine speldenkussentje, in blauw en oranje. Mijn eerste affo in het nieuwe huis! Mijn ouders verzamelden antiek porselein toen ze nog leefden, en hadden onder andere Imari porselein. Ik denk dat ik daarom het kussentje gelijk zo lief vond!

And of course I started working on my LE, so my compass is halfway. I do not show it before this part  is complete, but I think that will be soon!

Natuurlijk ben ik ook begonnen aan mijn LE, en wel met het kompas natuurlijk. De helft is genaaid, maar ik show het niet eerder dan dat het kompas zelf in elk geval compleet is. Dat zal snel genoeg zijn!

See you soon, tot gauw,

Mrs. Sutherland

Geen opmerkingen: